Essential Skills and Dyslexia
All learners are given the opportunity to be screened for Dyslexia and Literacy / Numeracy support requirements. Appropriate support is then made available to all learners who need it.
All learners are offered basic skills screening, and basic skills support is available to all learners as needed.
In addition, the student support team offer a range of services including Advice, Guidance, Counselling and practical help with queries relating to:
- Personal, Health and Welfare
- Financial, Debt, Funding and Benefits
- Housing problems
- Local Child Care providers
- Careers Advice (through Careers Wales)
- University applications and related funding options
- Support and equipment needed to assist with specific learning needs or disabilities.
- Study skills
Contact Tudur Evans by email or tel 01248 353254