Humanities Courses in the Workplace
All courses are tailored to meet the needs of each group of people. We work in partnership with trade unions, employers and the individual learners to ensure that the course provides a positive learning experience for all.
In addition to tailoring existing courses we are continually designing new courses; if you have a learning need we will design the right course for you.
Contact Tudur Evans by email or tel 01248 353254
Humanities Courses include
- Trade Union Studies
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Economics
- Local History and Culture
- British Social History - Agitation and Reform
- History of the Welsh Language
- Introduction to Archaeology