The full version of the Learner Charter is available here (this document relates to Coleg Harlech WEA and is under review following the merger)
As a publicly funded organisation we have an obligation to strive to reach and maintain the best standards.
Our learners have a crucial role to play in this: to help us to help them.
To support our work we have developed a Learner Charter.
Our Learner Charter sets out the standards of service our learners can expect from us, how our learners can express their opinions of our service and what we expect from our learners.
In particular we require our learners to accept and carry out a number of
responsibilities and obligations, for example
• to attend all classes, tutorials and assessments which form part of the programme of study regularly and on time
• to hand in assignments on time
• to reach the standard required by the course
• to treat everyone with respect
• to keep to the Health and Safety Regulations
To find out more contact the Learning Manager in your area
Gwynedd 01248 353254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Conwy+Denbighshire 01492 536693 email@example.com
Wrexham+Flintshire 01978 318866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anglesey+Bangor 01248 353254 email@example.com
Powys (north) 01686 610270 firstname.lastname@example.org
Coleg Harlech 01766 781937 email@example.com